Last Update : 14th Dec. 2020
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY
We do not share your personal data with any third parties even through who are facilitating the delivery of our services.
- When a company joins us as a member or subscribes to our G2edge Mailing list, we collect business contact data.
All personal data collected of G2edge customers will only be used to process your membership application and send you product information and occasional special offers or announcements.
- Using our Digital Products our customer identity is completely separate from our identity.
- Your Data Activities will be treated confidentially We take full legal responsibility for your data privacy
- Public and government authorities, to the extent we are compelled to disclose Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations.
- Third-party social media and advertising networks, which usually act as separate processing, so that we can advertise on audience connecting platforms.
- To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten).
- We store member company data and contact information of member companies for the duration of the membership with us and for a period of time thereafter to allow members to recover accounts if they decide to renew, to analyze the data for our own operations, and for historical and archiving purposes associated with our history as a membership organization. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact our data protection officer at support@G2edge.com
- Client data, i.e. data collected due to your subscription to our mailing list, will be erased as soon as possible after your deregistration to the mailing list.
CONTRACT / SUBSCRIPTION TERMINATION
- Each Login in the G2edge digital systems is tracked with the IP address (including the Location, Internet service Provider, Device, and Browser).
- All the content is compiled into DLL (binary) files no changes can be applied to the system until it is built in our project management system and compile into DLL.
- We use rapid SSL certified to secure your login credentials from hackers and we take full responsibility for your login credential.
- The main key code and application structure is only shared with our Top Management and Directors.
- We never disclose the technology we use to develop our digital product until the proposal is made for on-premises development (Hosting G2edge system on your Server).
- Due to high-end security, we are still not using Cookies until we ensure and implement the optimized technology to fully secure user browsing.
You agree that G2edge
may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your G2edge
account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to,
TERMINATION OF YOUR G2edge ACCOUNT INCLUDES
- Breaches or violations of the G2edge or other incorporated agreements or guidelines
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
- A request by you (self-initiated account deletions)
- Discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof)
- Unexpected technical issues or malware attacks
- Extended periods of inactivity
- Removal of access to all offerings within the Service & Products, including but not limited to G2edge Public Website.
- Deletion of your password and all related information data, files, and content associated with or inside your account.
- Barring further uses of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in G2edge's sole discretion and that G2edge shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, deletion of data, or access to the Service.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM THIRD PARTIES
- In order to ensure that the services we offer meet your requirements, we may ask for your feedback in form of surveys and polls. Any feedback received from you will only be used for the purpose of improving our services and will not be disclosed.
- We rely on your consent as the lawful basis for the processing of data in connection with surveys.
- In some cases, we collect your personal data from third parties:
We receive a limited amount of data via lead generation programs. Contacts can change email preferences at any time and opt-out by following the links included in G2edge emails for this purpose.