Create and Manage Sales order – Create Trade Purchase record
Please note that Sales Order record is not calculate until it is mentioned as Confirmed Sales Order. When new Sales Order is created it is kept in Draft mode until it is verified from your Supplier you can also send direct to Confirmed mode while creating Sales Order by Checking the Confirmed Checkbox if it is already confirmed.
Navigate to Sales Management and Create Sales Order
- In (To) Section Select Vendor
- Type PO Number or Type NA (Not available)
- In Description Select the from Listed Product
- Type Quantity > Click Add.
- Keep Adding your Products as per Requirement
- Select Terms and Condition
- Type Delivery Time
- Type Location
- Click Submit and Create Sales Order.
- Select Proceed with Confirmed Sales Order If the Sales order is already confirmed
- You will be redirect to the Sales order Preview Page.
- Create PDF and Send to your Vendor.
- To review all the sales order > Go to My Sales Order.
- Select Status: Note: If sales order is "Confirmed" you will not be able to edit or modify the record.
To Delete Sales Order Click
If the Sales Order is in Confirmed List it cannot be deleted: Go to Return / Change Status to Change from Confirmed to Draft
To Edit Sales Order Click